Welcome to my blog

My photo
San Antonio, TX
In my search to find a safe and economical way to fragrance my home I was blessed to find a company called Cierra Ashley. This party plan company is enriching the lives of their advisors and committed to helping those individuals who suffer from Lupus. Cierra Ashley's high quality oil fragrances combined with the decorative FAN dispersal system is an amazing way to fragrance your home. It is where safety, value, and style meet. There is No Heat, No Flame & No Wax. We have New Mini Fans, New Catalogs and 20 New Scents! Contact me for our club pricing!

Like my Fan Page!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Custom Designs

Do you have a particular wall color or decor that you are trying to match?  If you can't seem to find one that suits your fancy in our catalog, I can personalize one just for you!  We offer custom vinyl wording for $9.00 in any color and our standard vinyls are just $6.00 in three different color choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WORK FROM HOME- FIND OUT HOW

Host an Open House and earn lots of free products!

Host an Open House and earn lots of free products!
Our hostess rewards are very generous!

Buttercream & Ebony

Buttercream & Ebony